Artist / Handmade Vendor Terms
- Day of the Dead is October 28, 2023 from 11am - 6pm at Vetterstone Ampitheater.
- Cost per vendor single booth (10' x 10') is $100.00.
- Fee must be paid at time of submitted application.
- Deadline to apply is September 15th, 2023
- Payment must be submitted to the Old Town Association to confirm your space by September 15th, 2023. PayPal payments can be made to email@example.com. Please email if you need other arrangements to arrange payment.
- Payment does not guarantee placement. If you are not selected your payment will be returned to you no later than 09.20.2023
- Booth Space is 10' x 10'. You may choose to use a secured canopy or open air space. You may also request to purchase up to a 20' x 10' double space for $200.
- All Canopies must be secured with 40lb weights on all 4 corners.
- Each vendor must hold liability insurance, or sign a waiver. Please submit a copy of your insurance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each vendor must submit an ST-19 form with application. Please submit a copy of this to email@example.com
- This event may be canceled due to weather. Submitting an application is acknowledgment that there will be no refunds for the event canceling or the vendor not showing up the day of the event. If canceled due to weather vendor fee will be applied to next year's event.
- Failure to follow all rules and terms may result in your removal from the event without refund.
- Only handmade items are allowed. No Multi-Level Marketing companies will be allowed.
- Vendors will be responsible for cleaning their area after the event, this includes any garbage and debris.
Artist + Handmade Vendor Application
Liability Insurance Waiver
This waiver must be turned in for each participant choosing to not carry liability insurance. The form may be downloaded and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in with payment to Mom & Pops (629 N Riverfront) or Bellissimo Paint( 417 N. Riverfront) during business hours.
St - 19 Form
This form must be turned in for each participant. The form may be downloaded and emailed to email@example.com or turned in with payment to Mom & Pops (629 N Riverfront) or Bellissimo Paint (417 N. Riverfront) during business hours.